We can supply Corbin custom made seats for all motorcycles. To order, please complete our form. The pictures and description shown are an example of the end product.Â
- Our Gunfighter saddle is comfortable on a long trip while it looks great cruising the boulevard. We started with our high density Comfort Cell foam that allows a sleek profile while providing a firm, supportive ride. Then we sculpt the rider seating ergonomically to fit the curve of your body and provide better weight distribution. This also helps to eliminate the centralized pressure felt from the stock seat. In the nose area, we sculpt the saddle narrow to allow for ground reach.
- For a solo look, the Gunfighter tail section is shaped to emulate the lines of the bodywork with a fastback tail section. On the inside, the tail is padded and upholstered to provide for short trip passenger capability. Although the shaping of the tail is designed primarily for looks, the Comfort Cell foam still provides a good perch for your copilot on short trips.
- Notice how close the Corbin saddle fits to the tank, fender and chassis... this kind of fit comes only from a Corbin saddle and our unique Fibertech basepan. Our rigid base material not only fits perfect to the bike, but provides a firm foundation to support the carefully designed foam shape. Corbin's ergonomic shaping creates a visually pleasing look on the motorcycle and adds to the custom appeal. Over time, our exclusive foam material will break in for a personalized fit to your body.
- On top, we include your choice of genuine leather seating panels in a wide range of colors and textures. The images above show Black natural grain leather seating with Green stitching, Asphalt vinyl sides, Carbonium tail and Emerald Green welts for clean, sporty looks. You can also choose from a range of color options by special order at no additional charge!
- We use genuine leather seating in all of our saddle models because it breathes with your body and will conform along with the foam shape during break in. This provides an added bit of luxury on those long rides. In the side panels, we use a coordinating vinyl material that will support the foam shape and keep the saddle looking sharp longer. Be sure to care for you leather saddle properly with a quality conditioner like our Saddle Cream.
Our seat rides on rubber bumpers to protect your paint job and mounts to your bike using a tongue in the front and a single bolt into your fender at the rear. All required brackets come pre-mounted on the saddle.