LSL superbike handlebar kits are so designed that they can be installed at a reasonable cost and with normal workshop equipment on the made-to-stock bike.
Depending on the bike type, different construction principles are chosen to implement the conversion to a superbike handlebar. Depending on the bike model, longer brake hoses, new brake fluid container holder or fairing brackets are required. Based on different producer specifications in most case the original bar ends can not be used any more. Please check the usability and in case of the original bar ends will not fit please order some new one in addition.
It is often unavoidable due to the design of the fairings that these must be shortened or cut out from below.
The appropriate handlebars are not provided in the kit, but has to be ordered separately because of the possible selection of materials and colours. See recommended handlebars below.
- Layout: with a complete top yoke
- required brake line included (stainless steel)
- Please be aware that all information and assembly instructions are only valid for the recommended handlebar-type!
- recommended handlebar: LSL 28.6mm Aluminium Superbike Flat Fat Bars
- This work should only be done by a qualified specialist.
- Material: anodised aluminium