Round Exhaust for Kawasaki Ninja 650/Z650
- Shipping and Refund
KAWASAKI NINJA 650-Z650 2017-2021 EXHAUST SYSTEM
- The attention to detail ensures fit and performance giving you a product that has proven to stand the test of time at an unbelievable price.
- All necessary copper and fibre gaskets are supplied with the exhaust, where applicable, completely FREE of charge, saving you $$$$!
- We manufacture all our exhaust components in our own factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring repeated customer satisfaction.
- This set includes - Delkevic downpipes, link pipe, silencer with a removable baffle, strap, clamps, gaskets, bracket, nylon nuts, washers, and cap screws.
- Please be aware that we are not able to guarantee and/or advise you as to whether the product meets local regulatory requirements such as e-Marking, TUV or other such type approval. Please be sure to make the necessary local enquires before purchasing.
- All Delkevic products have a 5-year guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
In order to provide our customers with a wide range, we offer products from both local businesses, and our own dispatch facilitiy. Please see below for more information.
All orders are typically processed within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
You will receive notifications when your order has been shipped and when tracking information is available.
The current pandemic situation has changed a lot for availability of stock and domestic shipping times. Delays to shipments can occur, and are often outside of our control. We do our best to keep our customers informed, and requests for order updates are typically replied to within 24 hours. Please note however, that sometimes this can take a few days.
Stock and delivery times
We aim to keep our website as current as possible. However, sometimes an item showing in-stock on our website may be unavailable. If this is the case we will notify you before proceeding with your order.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout, with exceptions for special items.
We offer delivery Australia-wide.
We do not offer in store pickup. However, we can ship your item to participating dealerships & workshops.
We typically can ship most products to New Zealand. Shipping costs are calculated after your order has been processed, and can range from $15-$35 AUD for larger items.
Shipping to other countries can be arranged upon request.
Special items and extra fees
Some products fall outside of our standard shipping rates due to large size or special shipping conditions. If this occurs, you may be asked to pay additional fees to ensure smooth delivery of your order.
How do I check the status of my order?
In most cases, when your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received a shipping confirmation within 7 days of receiving your order email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Some products cannot be shipped to P.O boxes. If this is the case, we will inform you before proceeding with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 10 days after delivery. If the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Note: We recommend that all parts purchased from Bikerr are fitted professionally. A refund or warranty claim arising from any attempt to fit parts by an unqualified person cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bikerr does not provide any advice regarding the legality, compatibility or safety of motorcycle parts. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure any and all parts they intend to purchase are appropriate for road use, are the correct fitment for their motorcycle, and are safe to install. Bikerr recommends that any and all products purchased from us are fitted by a qualified automotive professional. We may not accept a return if you have attempted fitting it yourself. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
By purchasing any product from our site, you agree to these terms and conditions.