The RAM-B-149Z-UN8U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm and universal X-Grip™ II clamping cradle for 7" tablets. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5". The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The spring loaded X-Grip™ II holder expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your 7" tablet. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet.
The RAM X-Grip™ II Holder is Compatible with the Following Tablets:
7" Screen Tablets
Amazon Kindle Fire
Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
Apple iPad mini
Apple iPad mini 2
Apple iPad mini 3
Apple iPad mini 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Plus all devices that maintain the following dimensions below:
X-Grip™ II Holder Dimensions:
Minimum Width = 2.25"
(Devices 2.25" in width must be a minimum of 7" in height to fit)
Maximum Width = 5.75"
Depth = 0.875"
0.50" to 1.25"
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM 1" socket mounts
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: High Strength Composite, Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium & Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.