These X-Bar handlebars have a 28.6mm diameter in the clamping range and 22.2mm at the bar ends.
X-Bar the name says it all. This new LSL handlebar, with 1 1/8“ diameter in the area with the highest loading, offers twice the bending resistance of a standard 22mm handlebar. These handlebars are made out of the high-strength alloy 2014 T6. The bar gives less flexibility and offers more tensile strength in all extreme situations.
- Material: Aluminium 2014 T06, anodised
- Diameter: clamping range: 28.5mm / bar end outer: 22.2mm / bar end inner: 14mm
- Dimensions: see diagram below
- Colours: matt black, blue, matt gold, silver
- Clamping Area: Approximately 150mm
(Please note that Clamping Area Distance is an estimate only, as it can be difficult to determine exactly where the bar starts to bend)